Hurray!!! In September 2021 we are opening our doors slowly and gradually to some in-person lessons. Klaudia’s Music Studio adjusted to the newest protocols and spaced out organization of lessons, making sure safety is priority for all. We take 5-minute break between each private music class to accommodate the switch over and cleaning.
Before we get into explaining about reopening rules for in-person lessons, we need to thank all ONLINE students who keep showing up weekly to their lessons since March 2020!!! The commitment is huge. The sacrifice they all had to make is huge. For both teachers and students. Students’ progress and pride is also huge. We admire every single one of our students for not giving up on music, on us, on continuous education. We are very grateful. Resilience during the toughest times of Klaudia’s Music Studio history is remarkable. All ONLINE students deserve a grand applause. Bravo!!!
Back to our new rules. If you happen to be the one switching to face-to-face lessons, we ask you to follow our guidelines and appreciate your efforts in making sure things run smoothly. The Studio implemented these rules for reopening:
- ENTRANCE: There is one dedicated entrance at the location of your lesson. You are not allowed to enter through any other entrance.
- LOCKED DOORS: Doors will be locked so no unauthorized person enters our premises. Teacher will come get the student and drop of the student at these doors at the end of class.
- STUDENTS ONLY: Parents are NOT allowed in the church, no exceptions.
- BE ON TIME: Drop off and pick up right on time, wait in the parking area. Teacher cannot wait at the pick up time, because we need to clean rooms before next student arrives.
- MASKS: Masks are worn at all times.
- COVID SCREENING: Before each in-person lesson fill out the Covid screening form online, on our website. Email it to [email protected] or print and bring its with you.
- HOUSEHOLD: Please do not come to class if any of your household members are not well. We have Zoom at the studio and students can login from home if needed. Contact us if you need your teacher’s Zoom info.
- SOCIAL DISTANCE: Keep 2 metres apart whenever possible.
Enough of the rules, let this be a happy reunion for students and teachers, greeting each other with smiles under the masks. Thank you for reading!